4.13.2009

School

I have four weeks left in the semester. Thank the lord. I still have to finish my portfolio for my technology class, put together an accommodations packet for a child with cerebral palsy and a mild specific learnign disorder, finish my art/language arts lesson, put together a poster board for it, and do a 10 minute teach for gym class. All the while studying for exams. Fun right? I know. Also, on Friday my brakes went out, so Dad had to put new brakes on my car all to find out i need new calipers, and that there was a rock stuck in my brake pad, which was causing the grinding noise i was hearing. Go figure. In the mean time im driving rachel and jeff's Honda Accord, which is probably my most favorite vehicle i have ever driven, and i have driven a fair amount of cars. Thats all for now. Till later. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment