4.30.2009

Almost done!

School is almost over. for the semester anyways. I have one presentation this afternoon, one class tomorrow, a group final monday morning, and a class to sit through and watch people do presentations. Then Tuesday i have a final at 8:30, then i am done! it's amazing i got everything done. Really. it is. I had so much to do there for a while. then i forced myself to be productive with my time, and it's amazing how much i got done. This weekend is Mel's shower. tom and I are goig to pick up a gift for her tonight. im not sure what i want to get her though. Then i have next week for school, and then i start full time at buckle on wednesday. whew. This summer is going to fly by i bet. But, summer's are always the best. We're going to see coldplay on June 2! So excited! i'm hoping to have a new car by then, but we'll see. I really like the calibers and the escapes. I found quite a few at super good prices and low mileage. Life is so exciting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment